Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Adam's Christmas gift for me

Since I shared with you my Christmas gift for Adam, I wanted to share with you what he made me, and as a bonus what he made his family.

I love coffee...I mean truly love it.  No you don't understand I don't drink it for the caffeine, in fact I usually drink decaf, I drink it for the flavor.  Mmmmmm coffee.  And I really enjoy researching coffee origins and cultural traditions.  I could go on and on...but I won't...right now :)  I also really like trying different brewing methods.  I have an automatic brewer, two french presses, two moki pots, and now I have a beautiful pour over coffee brewer.

Adam built the stand for me and bought me this totally nerdy and appropriate T.A.R.D.I.S. mug.  The wood is so perfectly finished I didn't realize he made it at first.  I thought he bought it.  I need to remember how talented he is.  

Now Adam had gotten some gift cards for his mom, brother, and aunt and wanted a nice way to give them. 

Sometimes gift cards seem too impersonal so he made these beautiful wooden holders to add the personal touch.  The red ones are red heart wood, and the striped one is zebra wood.

And he has three other projects in the works.  They are all things I thought would look great in our house.  I can't wait to share them with you as well.

God Bless-
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment